Social Awareness Through Human Involvement (SATHI);
Thakurdwara, District Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh
Contact: Dr. Anil Kumar
2021 Covid-19 Relief Grant: $2500
SATHI undertook a variety of activities to provide comprehensive support to the community to mitigate the severe impact of the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, in the Katli, Surla Janot, Jamen Ki Ser, Sarahan,Kathad and Bani-Bhokli panchayats of Sirmour district in Himachal Pradesh.
- Distribution of dry ration kits to vulnerable families, especially the single women / aged persons
- Community awareness & sensitization on COVID vaccination and health monitoring
- Distribution of face masks, hand sanitizers and soap
- Distribution of COVID safety equipment to block administration & local health institutions and basic amenities support for COVID patients
- Campaign to encourage community to get COVID vaccination
- COVID sensitization and support activities in local government schools
Please read the details in the report below.